Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Autoluna 1:1

Dramatis Personae
Ferda Chorus
Emily Dog Owner
JAPAN
FERDA: Silky Milky loses her cocker spaniel Montenegro. A kind cocker spaniel appears and helps her find her.
EMILY: I am knocking on Gady’s door. I am looking for my dog. Is she at your house? Is she thirsty? Does Periwinkle know where she is? Yes? I will ask him! Thank you. I will feel stable when I find her.

Verse 1
dms
I love you
smddd
I love you, Gady
dms
I love you forever
smddd
I love you forever and a day
Verse 2
dms
I love you, Gadina
smddd
I love you Gadina and a half
dms
I love periwinkles
smddd
I love feeding them.
Solo
rrr
Put put po
mm
Go go go
rrr
I love humans
mm
I love you too
Chorus
dms
Lovely Gady
smr
You know him
dms
You know her too
smr
I want him to be all right

No comments:

Post a Comment